Events By Kanei offers outstanding wedding and event planning services, filled with personal touches. Our expertise is executing your event with every little detail in mind.
Our services and packages are tailored to your specific need and can be customized for any type of event. To learn more or arrange a complimentary consultation, contact us today!
Choose a service package below and contact us for more details.
Choose From An Array Of Our
Full Planning Service
Full Planning Service is event planning and design. EBK will assist you in creating a design that embodies the vision and details of your wedding to provide a lasting impression for you and your guests. We take care of it all from finding the perfect location, design conception, details management, and securing wedding professionals that fit your style and budget. We provide you with a customized planning timeline, including coordination of rehearsal dinners and any post wedding day celebrations.
- Complimentary 1 Hour Consultation to DiscussPlans, Design, and Budget
- Budget Template
- Personalized Vendor Referral List
- Monthly Timeline Designed to keep track of important dates
- Design Board with Revisions
- Inventory Researching and Sourcing Rental Items
- Vendor Negotiations
- Wedding Planning Organization Template
- Monthly face to face zoom calls (as the big day gets closer, more frequent contact is planned for), Unlimited via Email and Phone
- Track Vendor Payments
- Transportation Coordination
- Coordination of Bridal Party Lunch on Day Of Room Block Coordination
- Marriage License Information
- Seating Chart and Floor Plan Design
- Venue Liaison & Review Banquet Event Orders
- Relay Final Headcount
- Site Inspections at Wedding Venue
- Personalized Wedding Day Timeline
- Contact and Confirm All Vendors & Distribute Wedding timelines to All Vendors
- Ensure all vendors have received payment
- 1 Hour Ceremony Rehearsal
- 9 hours on Wedding Day (additional hours available for fee)
Wedding Day Management Service
This service is for the couple who have complete control over the planning process and has planned every detail of your wedding, but value assistance from a professional Planner to provide insight and guidance with the final details and managing the logistics on your wedding day. EBK will collaborate with you three months before your wedding day, and ensure that all final details have been accomplished, and manage the logistics with vendors that you have secured.
- Complimentary 1 Hour Consultation to Wrap Up Details Personal
- Vendor Referral List
- Services Begin 60 days Prior to Wedding Date
- Unlimited communication via email or phone beginning 30 days prior to event
- Site Inspection Prior to Wedding Day
- Timeline of Scheduled Wedding Events
- Final Calls the week of Wedding to Vendor List and Services
- 1 Hour Ceremony Rehearsal Wedding Coordinator
- Up to 9 hours, (additional hours available for fee)
- Make sure all vendors have received payment
Every newlywed deserves to be pampered on their Wedding Day! Wedding Day starts early so why not begin your day knowing we got you! Our concierge service provides a dedicated personal assistant to take care of you so that you can relax before saying “I Do”. Concierge Service is a (5)-hour service on wedding day in which your professional assistant performs duties.
- Assist Bride with any last minute errands within a 10 mile radius
- Coordinate & Order Snacks, Meals, Drinks, etc. for the Bridal party
in their suite while preparing for the Big Day
- Assist Bride Getting into Her Dress
Ensure that the Make-Up Artist and Hair Stylist arrive on time, and that stylist complete activities on time
- Continuously communicate with other Members of the event planning team
Answer phone calls for the Bride
- Ensure that the Florist arrives with the Bride’s bouquet and bridal attendant flowers
- Assistant will arrive in their possession an Emergency wedding kit that will contain travel hair products, personal hygiene amenities, travel sewing kit, emergency first aid kit, hair pins, safety pins, etc.
- Keep track of timeline activities within the Bridal Suite
- Ride with the Bride in the Limousine to the Ceremony
- Carry Bride’s personal bags to the Ceremony Carry Bride’s Emergency make-up Kit, extra shoes, coat, etc.
- Coordinate with the Transportation company of their arrival and departure times
- Greet any guests that may want to enter Bride’s Suite
- Coordinate with the hotel staff that the Bride’s Suite has been prepped and cleaned for the return of the Married Couple
- Deliver personal surprise gift from the Bride to the Groom if staying in the same hotel on the day of the wedding
Transport Bride’s bags to a different hotel suite, room, or to their specific destination (NOTE: This option can also be selected for a Butler In Waiting Service for the Grooms)